Key Stage 1 and 2 Children
We request that the children wear;
- red jumper/sweatshirt/cardigan,
- dark grey trousers/skirt/shorts/dress or red gingham dress,
- white polo neck shirt,
- black shoes or completely black trainers.
For sports/PE we require the children wear a red polo shirt or red T-shirt with shorts (during the summer) and warm jogging bottoms (in the winter). All children should wear trainers.
Children in Foundation Stage should wear comfortable clothes that they can manage independently. This should include;
- red jumper/cardigan,
- dark coloured trousers that they can pull up and down easily,
- Shoes with velcro fastenings.
Please ensure your child brings a bag containing a spare set of named clothing each day, including pants and socks.
We maintain a small stock of second hand uniform, which can be purchased through Friends of School (FoS) via fos.stdavids@Hotmail.co.uk
Details of our uniform can also be found in the school handbook. If you have any questions please contact our office.